Monday, March 10, 2014

CT Tags - Perfect Harmony Collab!

I made two tags with the gorgeous Perfect Harmony Collab from Tiny Turtle Designs & Dees'Sign Depot
It's packed full with 100 beautiful elements and 22 fantastic papers. The tagging possibilities are endless and the results will always be stunning!
Artwork by Barbara Jensen and Zlata_M.
Dee'Sign Depot Preview
Tiny Turtle Designs Preview
Purchase the collab kit here.
Free snags!
Thank you for coming by!
post signature

New Name, New Blog!

Hello friends! I have decided to change my designer name to reflect that I make kits more than I do CT work. I made a new blog so the old links for this blog will remain active for future visits. Please visit me at Drea's Designs ! I'll see you there!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...