Friday, June 27, 2014

New PTU Kit - Summer's Breeze!


Check out my new kit Summer’s Breeze! It’s perfect for those morning/early afternoons where you just want to sit on your beach front property deck and stare out at the beautiful ocean while you sip on drinks and eat fresh fruit from the local market. 

It comes with 94 high quality elements and 17 perfect papers. Grab it for only $1 for a limited time! 

Purchase it at the Pimpin' PSPers Warehouse today!
Also purchase it the Tiny Turtle Designs store!

A few tags made with this kit:
Tag I made

Thank you for coming by!
Please send anything you make my way. I would love to see your creations! :)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Name, New Blog!

Hello friends! I have decided to change my designer name to reflect that I make kits more than I do CT work. I made a new blog so the old links for this blog will remain active for future visits. Please visit me at Drea's Designs ! I'll see you there!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...