Sunday, December 14, 2014

Tiny Turtle Designs & Bella Caribeña SALE!!


Tiny Turtle Designs & Bella Caribeña have a HUGE SALE going on. We want to celebrate Christmas, this is the time to gift yourself or your love ones, family or friends PSP loving. Gift tons of beautiful moments to those who like you, enjoy creating.
All the stuff, kits, cluster frames, chibis, EVERYTHING, just $.50 cents, YES $.50 cents!
We have tons of Lady Mishka chibis, beautiful scrap kits, & gorgeous cluster frames. Hurry, you don't want to miss this sale! Remember everything just $.50 cents! 

Tiny Turtle Designs
Bella Caribeña
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Name, New Blog!

Hello friends! I have decided to change my designer name to reflect that I make kits more than I do CT work. I made a new blog so the old links for this blog will remain active for future visits. Please visit me at Drea's Designs ! I'll see you there!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...