Friday, December 13, 2013

RAC Bonus Bonanza & 50% Sale!!

It's Bonus Bonanza time at the XeracX store!! 
Also there's a 50% off sale on all tubes, kits, packs, and CU!!
**December 13 - 20th Only!**
Spend $10 after sales and discounts in ONE receipt and get 1 bonus tube of choice. For every $10 you spend you can get another bonus tube! Spend $20 and get 2 bonus tubes. Spend $50 in ONE receipt after sales and discounts and you can choose 6 bonus tubes!! 
To get the new bonus and one from the bonanza you must spend $20 in one receipt after sales and discounts. GCs are not accepted as a form of payment. 
E-mail your receipt to CS: xeracxcustomercare@gmail.com.

The new bonus tube is called Thank U and she comes with a matching kit. She is available from 12/13 - 1/1/14!!
Spend $10 in one receipt after sales and discounts and send your receipt to xeracxcustomercare@gmail.com to claim your bonus tube and kit!
Again GCs are not accepted as a form of payment!!
Have fun shopping!!
post signature

New Name, New Blog!

Hello friends! I have decided to change my designer name to reflect that I make kits more than I do CT work. I made a new blog so the old links for this blog will remain active for future visits. Please visit me at Drea's Designs ! I'll see you there!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...