Saturday, September 13, 2014

PTU Kit - Hocus Pocus!


I have a brand new kit for you! It's a match to the new tube, "Sexy Witch", by Trinita on sale now at PFD.
It comes with 122 high quality elements and 22 wicked papers perfect for any witchy tag your soul desires! It can be used with more than just the Trinita tube; I know many witch tubes will match perfectly!

Purchase the kit here:
&
Pimpin' PSPers Warehouse

Thanks for coming by! 
I would love to see everything you make with this kit!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Name, New Blog!

Hello friends! I have decided to change my designer name to reflect that I make kits more than I do CT work. I made a new blog so the old links for this blog will remain active for future visits. Please visit me at Drea's Designs ! I'll see you there!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...