Monday, April 22, 2013

CT Tag Show Off with Rustic Grunge from Rissa's Designs and Freebie Snags!

You can pick up Rustic Grunge from Rissa's Designs! I love the colors of this kit and it's so fun to work with. I know you'll enjoy it too!

First up is an animated banner for Rissa! Freebie snags are below it. Make sure you add the snags to your own Fotki or Photobucket so you can enjoy the animation :)


SNAGS







Next tag is for Rissa with the freebies below it :)


SNAGS




Thanks for stopping by! I hope you like my freebie snags :)

New Name, New Blog!

Hello friends! I have decided to change my designer name to reflect that I make kits more than I do CT work. I made a new blog so the old links for this blog will remain active for future visits. Please visit me at Drea's Designs ! I'll see you there!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...