Saturday, April 20, 2013

My FB Timeline Set for Boston

This was one crazy week for the wonderful USA. I had my birthday on the 16th, but I was focused on what was going on in Boston and then Texas. I was glued to police scanners, news websites, and social media trying to keep up with the latest on the man hunt for the Marathon Bombers. Fortunately, it ended earlier this evening and Bostonians can rest peacefully and hopefully continue their lives as they were.

Here is the FB timeline cover I made using a FTU tube by Freya Langford-Sidebottom. You can get this from her Facebook group, Art of Freya.

I used a FTU kit by Tasha's Playground and you can find it on her blog here!




Thank you to Freya and Tasha for the awesome freebies!

New Name, New Blog!

Hello friends! I have decided to change my designer name to reflect that I make kits more than I do CT work. I made a new blog so the old links for this blog will remain active for future visits. Please visit me at Drea's Designs ! I'll see you there!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...