Saturday, April 27, 2013

New Cluster Freebies from A Day At The Beach by AGP!

Alexis's Graphics Palace has a cute new kit for sale called A Day At The Beach. I made you two cluster frames that you can download from here

**Please do not share. Link back to my blog for others to download. Thanks!**

You can go to Alexis's blog to find the stores she sells at! Her kits are on sale until April 30th so hurry while it lasts!

Cluster Preview


And here is a tag I made with one of the clusters for Alexis :)



I hope you like them! This kit is super adorable for Summer so check it out soon!

New Name, New Blog!

Hello friends! I have decided to change my designer name to reflect that I make kits more than I do CT work. I made a new blog so the old links for this blog will remain active for future visits. Please visit me at Drea's Designs ! I'll see you there!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...