Monday, May 20, 2013

Cluster Freebies with a Alexis's Graphics Palace kit "Rainbow Blues"

The new kit, Rainbow Blues, by Alexis's Graphics Palace is perfect for those rainbow tags and even matches a couple of new Pin Up Toons rather well :)

I made two cluster frames with the kit and you can download them here

Please visit Alexis's Palace Palace for links to the stores she is selling this kit.

*Please do not share these. Link back to my blog for others to download, thanks!*

Cluster Preview


Here are a couple of tags I made for Alexis with her kit :)

I hope you enjoy the freebies. Thanks for stopping by!

New Name, New Blog!

Hello friends! I have decided to change my designer name to reflect that I make kits more than I do CT work. I made a new blog so the old links for this blog will remain active for future visits. Please visit me at Drea's Designs ! I'll see you there!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...