Wednesday, October 30, 2013

CT Tags with "On the Cat Walk" by Ismael Rac!

Ish loves you all and because of that he did a special, not in store revamp, of his amazing On the Cat Walk tube!
You get all 8 layers (shown below) in different coat colors. The diamonds come off if you don't want the bling, but what girl doesn't love her bling?
Rac has been working so hard for you all this month so let's show him some love back!
Spend any $$ amount in the store TODAY ONLY 10/30/2013!
You must spend money in the store TODAY to get this awesome special layer.
Send your Paypal or store receipt into CS to claim her. GC not accepted as a form of payment.
 Hurry to the store now!

Thank you for stopping by!

post signature

New Name, New Blog!

Hello friends! I have decided to change my designer name to reflect that I make kits more than I do CT work. I made a new blog so the old links for this blog will remain active for future visits. Please visit me at Drea's Designs ! I'll see you there!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...