Friday, October 11, 2013

PTU "Pink is the Word" Collab Now Available!


Pink is the Word is a new BCA collab in honor of Maria Isabel. She is a sweet, wonderful lady who was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. She will be needing treatments and surgery which all require time off of work so we all joined together to offer a hand. Purchase this amazing BCA collab today. ALL proceeds go to Maria!

Here is my part:
You can purchase the collab here:

Our talented contributors:
Drea's Creations
A Cream'd Creations
Breena's Hot Spot
Freeks Creations
GrnIz Dezinez
Honored Scraps
Hungry Hill
IceholeCyn Creations
Jackie's Jewels
Karra's Kreative Korner
Kissing Kate
Kizzed By Kelz
KPDesignz
Leah Lawson
Lee Roberts
Leterati
Millies' PSP Madness
Mistress Mary's Lair
Moonbeams & Spiderwebs
Moonshine Dezinez
Mrs. W.
Nat's Nonsense
Pamkez
PinkParadox
Redefined Designs
Redheaded Ladybug Scraps
Ruinations by Hayleigh
S.G.Rowe Designs
Serenity Designs
Susan Bosarge

Thank you for helping out a wonderful lady!

New Name, New Blog!

Hello friends! I have decided to change my designer name to reflect that I make kits more than I do CT work. I made a new blog so the old links for this blog will remain active for future visits. Please visit me at Drea's Designs ! I'll see you there!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...