Saturday, October 26, 2013

Weekend Rac Special!

Ismael Rac has a weekend special for you!
10/26 - 10/27/2013 ONLY! 
Spend $$ on anything in the store and get this amazing tube AND adorable matching kit for FREE!
Yup, you get both the tube and the kit for free!
E-mail your store or Paypal receipt to CS to claim. GC are not accepted as form of payment.
Receipts must be date stamped with the 26th or 27th of October 2013 to get this awesome set.
You don't want to miss these so run to the store and spend any amount!
Xeracx Store


post signature

New Name, New Blog!

Hello friends! I have decided to change my designer name to reflect that I make kits more than I do CT work. I made a new blog so the old links for this blog will remain active for future visits. Please visit me at Drea's Designs ! I'll see you there!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...