Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Rac Halloween Sale!!

 The sale has been upgraded!! It now includes everything in the Halloween category AND if you spend $5 from today, 10/16 to the end of the sale 10/20/2013, in one receipt after sales and discounts you get the awesome Lady P Collab FREE!! There are 250 Elements and over 100 Papers! Wow, that is a lot of bang for your buck! 

GC not accepted as a form of payment. Send your receipt to CS to claim. This collab will match any of the Rac Halloween tubes as well as the lady pumpkins and can be used with other artists' work.
 HERE IS THE LINK TO THE HALLOWEEN SALE
We don't want anyone to miss out because they can't find it. Share this link with all your friends and lets get us some Halloween tubes!
post signature

New Name, New Blog!

Hello friends! I have decided to change my designer name to reflect that I make kits more than I do CT work. I made a new blog so the old links for this blog will remain active for future visits. Please visit me at Drea's Designs ! I'll see you there!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...