Saturday, October 5, 2013

NEW PTU Kit "Haunted Whispers"

Check out my first kit! It's Halloween themed with a different color palette! 
It comes with 58 elements and 14 papers! 
This kit is personal use only, S4H is ok, and it's tagger sized!
I love to see anything made with my kit so e-mail me at macgirl126@gmail.com.

Here is Haunted Whispers!

You can purchase it in the Pimpin' PSPers Warehouse today!

Awesome tags made with my kit!

This one is by Sylvia:
Thank you <3
Check out her blog here!

These were made by Megan :)
Thanks, girl!
Check out her blog here!

I made this one myself playing around :)

Will add more tags later!
Remember you can purchase this kit at the Pimpin' PSPers Warehouse today!
Thanks for stopping by!

New Name, New Blog!

Hello friends! I have decided to change my designer name to reflect that I make kits more than I do CT work. I made a new blog so the old links for this blog will remain active for future visits. Please visit me at Drea's Designs ! I'll see you there!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...