Monday, August 5, 2013

Jenn's Garden Collab Now Available!

Collab for Jenn!
This amazing collab has been put together from a vast amount of designers and CT staff for our friend Jennifer Kay. Jenn has been having a hard time recently and this is our own way of showing her how much we love her!
All proceeds from the sale of this collab will be going directly to Jenn. Please show your support for a wonderful lady and purchase this amazing collab!
How large is the collab, you ask?
It's a massive 541 mb! It definitely has something for everybody.
Let's show our love and support! Also a huge thank you to everyone that has been involved in this massive task.
Here is my part of the collab:
Full collab preview:


This collab is now available to purchase from the following stores for only $10!

Contributing Designers:


Thank you to all of those who helped put this together! 

New Name, New Blog!

Hello friends! I have decided to change my designer name to reflect that I make kits more than I do CT work. I made a new blog so the old links for this blog will remain active for future visits. Please visit me at Drea's Designs ! I'll see you there!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...