Saturday, November 16, 2013

WEEKEND RAC SPECIAL!!


WEEKEND RAC SPECIAL!!
11/16 - 11/17/13 ONLY!!
Spend any money in the store and e-mail your receipt to CS to claim this ONLY chance to get these special layers. These will not be out again and they are not going in the store so DO NOT MISS them! GC not accepted as a form of payment. 
Spend at least $5 in the store (in one receipt after sales or discounts) and get this special tube for you AND one FRIEND. Just e-mail CS with your receipt, the name of your friend, and your friend's e-mail!.

Go here

post signature

New Name, New Blog!

Hello friends! I have decided to change my designer name to reflect that I make kits more than I do CT work. I made a new blog so the old links for this blog will remain active for future visits. Please visit me at Drea's Designs ! I'll see you there!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...